1. How do I receive my PDU codes?
If you have registered for a live webinar, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours after watching the live webinar. The email will contain instructions on how to obtain your PDU Code. If you have purchased a recorded webinar, you will receive an email confirmation immediately upon checkout completion. The email will contain instructions on how to obtain your PDU Code.
2. How do I claim my PDUs, once received?
3. Does ITMPI provide documentation of any kind asserting that I have successfully completed a PDU accredited webinar?
You can always use your email confirmation as proof that you have completed a PDU accredited webinar. You can also access your recorded webinar order history on your profile page as further proof of the webinars you have completed.
4. Is it possible to cancel my paid premium membership at any time, and receive a refund?
No. Since the Premium Membership gives you instant access to hundreds of PDU-accreditted webinars and PDU codes, once you purchase the membership, it is not refundable. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with your membership, please email us at email@example.com
5. What if I participate in only part of a live or recorded webinar? Am I still eligible to receive the PDU credit?
No. You must complete the entire webinar to be eligible for a PDU credit.
6. Are the ITMPI conference events accredited with PDUs?
Yes. Each presentation at our ITMPI Conferences earns you one PDU credit.
7. What are the system requirements for participating in a live webinar?
8. What are the system requirements for participating in a recorded webinar?
General System Requirements to watch a recorded webinar are:
- - Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22+ plug-in
- - Firefox 12+, Internet Explorer 8.0+, Google Chrome
- - Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
9. Why am I not receiving registration email confirmations after I have registered for a live webinar?
To be sure you receive your email confirmations, you may need to "whitelist" us. Whitelisting allows you to accept incoming email from a specific email address or domain. The IT Metrics and Productivity Institute sends emails from the following email addresses:
Please whitelist us now, so that you'll always receive the IT Metrics and Productivity Institute notifications uninterrupted!
10. Who do I contact if I continue to have difficulties that I cannot resolve?